Linked to a network of professionals, IAMAY offers online resources so you can discover your full potential.
After working with holistic methods for over 15 years at our studio, IAMAY was born as a platform to improve access to techniques for healthy living.
IAMAY is our way of expanding to the online world: to provide you with tools to feel great and flourish, physically, emotionally and spiritually. No matter where you are on the planet.
Neither a one-person freelancer nor an agency, we offer the best of both worlds, with personalized attention and specialized knowledge.
After receiving a Master’s in Business Administration and working for many years as an accountant and financial manager for several multinational companies, Miriam decided to leave the corporate world to follow her other passions.
Since then, she has dedicated over 20 years to studying and practicing holistic techniques around the world, including in Argentina, Canada, Chile, India and Thailand.
Miriam is a Yoga teacher trainer, Meditation instructor, Reiki Master as well as a practitioner for Bach Flowers, Psych-K and EMF Balancing Technique, among other things. She has also completed a Master’s in vegetarian cooking.
In Argentina, she opened her own holistic center and B&B to help people take care of their mind and body by providing classes, courses, seminars, group and private sessions as well as conferences and workshops with international speakers and guests. Her current mission? To continue supporting people on their journey towards self-improvement, in person and online.
- BA with a specialization in Accounting. Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina
- Master’s in Business Administration. Enrico Matei University, Italy
- Master’s in Vegetarian Cooking. Escuela de Cocina Vegetariana de Ana Moreno, Spain
- Yoga teacher trainer, with studies in India (Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram)
- Meditation instructor. Willpower Institute, Thailand
- EMF Balancing Technique Accredited Practitioner
- Bach Flowers Registered Practitioner. The Bach Center, England
- Reiki Master
- Certified Psych-K Facilitator, Chile.
Raised in a multicultural environment in Canada and Argentina, Sofia has always had a keen interest in languages and cultures.
She studied Linguistics, Translation and holds a Master’s of Conference Interpreting from York University. There, she trained and developed her skills for both online and offline environments.
She has been working as a translator and interpreter for over 5 years for private clients, institutions, government agencies and NGOs. She has had the opportunity to visit and practice her skills at international organizations such as the IMF, the European Parliament, the European Commission and the European Council.
Sofia is also a yoga instructor and has studied techniques for personal growth, including Psych-K, Reiki, Meditation and the Cyclopea Method. Her current mission? This platform, that brings together both sides of her experience, building bridges between people and their goals.
- Lic. in Spanish & Linguistics summa cum laude. Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina.
- BA in Human Sciences, English Translation. Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina
- Masters of Conference Interpreting. York University, Canada: English(A)-Spanish(A)-French(C)
- Graduate Certificate of Legal Translation. McGill University, Canada
- Certificate in Translation (Dean’s Honour List). McGill University, Canada
- Certified by the Canadian government, Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada. English-French-Spanish
Talk to Us!
Contact us today to ask about our services and find out what we can do for you!